Mines Global Future Initiative (GEFI) and the Innov8x have teamed up to bring you the Global Energy Future Innovation (GEFI) Forum & Innov8x Challenge. The challenge event brings together Mines students, faculty, staff, and a world-class list of industry problem sponsors. Problem sponsors will supply students with challenges, that will push their skills to brainstorm innovative ideas by genuinely identifying the beneficiaries (people who would benefit when the problem is solved) and the innovation needed to successfully solve a presented challenge.
Submit your application below in this form. The Mines Global Energy Future Initiative (GEFI) Innov8x Challenge will happen at the Colorado School of Mines campus on September 8, 2022. For questions, while completing this form, please email Sid Saleh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1-2 hours a week to engage with students and provide feedback
- Willingness to support solution trials
- Willingness to connect students with contacts (e.g. subject matter experts)
Challenge/Problem Template © Sid Hanna Saleh. This template is open for use under CC BY 4.0. http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
- August 18 | 4:30-6:30 pm | Virtual
Challenge Problem Sponsor Workshop
- August 24 | 4:00 – 6:00 pm | Petroleum Hall, Green Center
Challenge Pitch Day
- September 7 | 9:00 am – 5:30pm
Innovation Forum Event
- September 8 | 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Innovation Challenge Event