Network | Mentor | Donate | Alunmi Interest Group
JOIN THE NETWORK
By joining our network, you’ll be added to our database of Mines-affiliated entrepreneurs, innovators, and business developers. This includes students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community members.
This will allow us to keep you updated on news, activities, and opportunities, as well as custom match you with others in the McNeil E&I network according to the services needed and contributions offered.
Please join our network through our Entrepreneurs @ Mines platform. Connecting the next generation of student entrepreneurs, engineers, and other industry innovators.
Engage With a Mines Student Innovation Team
- Lookout AM – develops modular structures using flexible, adaptable, and reusable components. Ideal for office, retail, or home remodels.
- Super Power 3D – a convenient way to keep track of your score when playing a game with friends.
Want to be the first to see one of these innovations? Submit your contact information below and we’ll arrange a demo for you.
Here at the McNeil Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation, we rely on donations to better engage students in E&I and support them in their business ventures.
From creating new workspaces on campus, implementing new courses, to hosting workshops and events, your donations make a huge difference in shaping the world changers of Mines.
In 2024, the year of our 150th anniversary, we will celebrate Colorado School of Mines’ past, present and possibilities. By celebrating and supporting the Campaign for MINES@150 you will help elevate Mines to be an accessible, top-of-mind and first-choice for students, faculty, staff, recruiters and other external partners. The McNeil Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation goals for MINES@150 include the Labriola Innovation Hub programming and student engagement.
- Become the connector, engaging the campus as a whole to enable cross disciplinary intersections as people pursue their passions.
- Foster Entrepreneurial, solutions-oriented mindset; developing young, visionary leaders who can identify the critical problems facing society, and develop and implement solution to solve them.
- Respect the technical heritage of the instruction while looking to the future. Supporting both design-build and computational exploration and innovation in an environment that is more than a maker space.
- Be a showcase for the collaboration and innovation that occurs with it.
- Engage resources beyond the campus proper, providing a venue for students to receive mentorship from alumni and to engage with industry as they develop their ideas.
- Be an open environment where student, faculty/staff, and other members of the Mines community can create and build with few barriers.
When you give, you are ensuring Mines becomes even more distinctive and highly sought-after by future students, alumni, industry, and government partners over the next 150 years. We look forward to celebrating Mines’ sesquicentennial with you and recognizing the key role you play in making the MINES@150 vision a reality through your investments of time, talent and treasure.
Alumni Entrepreneurship & Innovation Interest Group
The McNeil Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation (E&I) Interest Group strives to promote the culture of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in the greater Mines community of alumni, current students, faculty and friends.